• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Con Thien, Vietnam: looking for an NVA commander
07-10-2011, 07:19 AM,
Con Thien, Vietnam: looking for an NVA commander
Hmm... lookin to play out this scenario as the U.S.
If anyone's interested just send me a file or an email. We can keep it on or off the ladder. More or less want to play this for the historical insight.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2011, 10:07 AM,
RE: Con Thien, Vietnam: looking for an NVA commander
(07-10-2011, 07:19 AM)Ironwulf Wrote: Hmm... lookin to play out this scenario as the U.S.
If anyone's interested just send me a file or an email. We can keep it on or off the ladder. More or less want to play this for the historical insight.

I sent You my PAVN turn from that scenario You had yourself picked before about two weeks ago and haven't heard from You since then. Neither that one was returned nor the one I had sent You off the ToD.

I guess we have been through up to four scenarios over the course of four weeks at best and I was being sent Your turn in only one and not even a single off any other of those. Whip

What's Your status then? ...

07-10-2011, 03:16 PM,
Dude, I think you're getting your story mixed up:

I sent you Con thien way back but you turned it down saying you wanted to play another scenario instead (and then remember on the scenario that you did want to play that I didn't have the TE4 scenario downloaded at the time so I never started a turn?).

If you want - feel free to set up Con Thien with Quality Loss Modifier and Vehicle Fireover as the NVA.

Send this user an email
07-10-2011, 04:55 PM,
(07-10-2011, 03:16 PM)Ironwulf Wrote: Dude, I think you're getting your story mixed up:

I sent you Con thien way back but you turned it down saying you wanted to play another scenario instead (and then remember on the scenario that you did want to play that I didn't have the TE4 scenario downloaded at the time so I never started a turn?).

If you want - feel free to set up Con Thien with Quality Loss Modifier and Vehicle Fireover as the NVA.

With all due respect - no, I am not.

1. Yes, You didn't send me back the game turn of 'Waiting, Waiting ... " off the TFE4 site and I didn't mind - nobody had to. It went into playing with another opponent of mine.

2. I sent You my "Operation >Kingfisher<" PAVN turn off "Vietnam" and there was no turn sent back over to me nor reply whatsoever. But You did name the oiptional rules You liked to set and I had disregarded involuntarily, because I overlooked the consecutive mail. I o'keyed then Your probable not entering that one at all again, leaving it into Your consideration ... I guess that was a fair decision even though I counted on a bit of flexibility on Your side.

3. Then You sent me "The Battle of Con Thien" set up with You as the MACV player and Your optional rules, I made my moves as the PAVN side, sent back and I have been waiting for Your reply since then.

I think that's what they call third time lucky and that is why I have grown a little displeased - I just hate wasting anybody's time.

Nevertheless, I have just forwarded both two last scenarios mentioned and hope for the better this time.

Having said all that I am enclosing my kind regards anyway.Let's fight within the game instead of arguing.