• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Battle all day/evening long!
06-30-2011, 05:14 AM,
Battle all day/evening long!
Greetings all,

I'm looking for someone with the free time to play a battle all evening or day (depends on the time zone).
I'm from Holland (GMT+1) and I'm looking for someone to play this friday. We start around 20:00h CET and end around 00:00h CET.

I was thinking of a meeting engagement, large battle on a medium map. Only one rule... Arty may only consist of medium mortars (81mm)

Do you have the time to play continuously pbem then sign up fast !!!
Live is ours, we life it our way!

[07-06-2011] quote from my wife: "Off to bed children, daddy wants to have a nice relaxing evening of combat"  -Damn I love her- :Grin2:

[email protected] 
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2011, 03:34 PM,
RE: Battle all day/evening long!

If you plan on doing this again, I'd be interested.

I tend to get home early on fridays, so I think our time zones would mesh.

pm me if interested.

(06-30-2011, 05:14 AM)Dutch Grenadier Wrote: Greetings all,

I'm looking for someone with the free time to play a battle all evening or day (depends on the time zone).
I'm from Holland (GMT+1) and I'm looking for someone to play this friday. We start around 20:00h CET and end around 00:00h CET.

I was thinking of a meeting engagement, large battle on a medium map. Only one rule... Arty may only consist of medium mortars (81mm)

Do you have the time to play continuously pbem then sign up fast !!!

08-07-2011, 04:18 PM,
Hi Naughtkris,

Yes I'm still interested. Well since your from Canada our time zones are wide. So I can start in the evening and you then start in the afternoon (I think?)...

I'll start around 20:00h CET/GMT+1. Then my kids are in bed.

Let me know. My holiday starts tomorrow so no more evening/night shifts for the next 4 weeks Big Grin

[07-06-2011] quote from my wife: "Off to bed children, daddy wants to have a nice relaxing evening of combat"  -Damn I love her- :Grin2:

[email protected] 
08-07-2011, 09:44 PM,
Sounds good to me.

Some days during the week, I get off early as well, home by 1pm. Unless theres something pressing, I can send you an email, and if your free, a little adhock gaming is fine by me.

Truth be told, I really do prefer marathon game sessions, than waiting a day.

Also, if you want to start a game now, and then jump into when we have time for big runs, that sounds good to me too.

08-08-2011, 05:33 PM,
Well my vacation has started. So for the next 2 weeks I have some extra time since my wife has two more weeks to work and the kids are still going to daycare.

I'm on vacation from 22nd of August till 2nd of September with my wife and kids.

[email protected] 
08-09-2011, 03:40 AM,
I'm home for the evening now. Send me a setup and i'll keep you busy for the night.

(08-08-2011, 05:33 PM)Dutch Grenadier Wrote: Well my vacation has started. So for the next 2 weeks I have some extra time since my wife has two more weeks to work and the kids are still going to daycare.

I'm on vacation from 22nd of August till 2nd of September with my wife and kids.

08-09-2011, 05:17 AM,
File sent Big Grin

[email protected]