• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Text in "Find Unit Box"
06-27-2011, 02:01 AM,
Text in "Find Unit Box"
Several years ago I played a match with someone from Russia; very curious to note that since the text in the "Find Unit Box" is incomprehensible gibberish; is there anyway to reset the box to Englich. Perhaps my opponet used an Englich to Russian transloator or something else which reset something in my game?

Marquo
Quote this message in a reply
06-27-2011, 02:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-27-2011, 02:05 AM by Compass Rose.)
RE: Text in "Find Unit Box"
Which game are you having this problem in? Have you tried to delete the game and do a fresh install?
06-27-2011, 02:32 AM,
(06-27-2011, 02:03 AM)Checkmate King 2 Wrote: Which game are you having this problem in? Have you tried to delete the game and do a fresh install?

Kursk - no I have not reinstalled but this may be the only way...and this is a pain because of the extra mods, etc.

Eek
06-27-2011, 03:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-27-2011, 04:00 AM by Compass Rose.)
Since you have mods to worry about, I would suggest contacting HPS Support and ask them about your problem. They may know of a simple fix which would save you the major headache of reloading all of your mods.

They can be reached at [email protected]