• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Throwing Demo Charges.....
06-15-2011, 01:09 PM,
Throwing Demo Charges.....
.....was so much fun! Throwing a DC at a 3 story building full of the enemy and watching it explode was so much fun. Can we do that in BN? (other than using the blasted blast command of course)....I mean can we order our troops to throw at an area target.
Quote this message in a reply
06-16-2011, 04:27 AM,
RE: Throwing Demo Charges.....
I've had demo charges thrown at enemy tanks-and much to my pleasure-destroying them.I haven't yet seen units throwing DCs as a result of direct target/area target order.It's probably modeled in the game,but i haven't seen specialized units carrying DCs surviving long enough to actually use it.
Send this user an email
06-16-2011, 09:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-16-2011, 09:25 AM by DasTiger.)
RE: Throwing Demo Charges.....
I have a PBEM game going where I have a whole fleet on engineers against some nasty Germies who have a few big cats. So in the next few days I should be able to verify if they will use them against tanks. Well, let me restate that I HOPE I will be able to tell. Infantry does not seem to survive long against armor in CM:BN. I'll try to grab a screen shot for show and tell...

DT