• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponent (pbem)
06-07-2011, 04:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-07-2011, 04:10 PM by Dutch Grenadier.)
Looking for opponent (pbem)
Greetings all,

I have 3 battle's going atm and I have room for 1 or 2 more. So if your up for it pm me your email and ill sent you a setup.
I'm good for lots of turns a day but it depends on what shift I'm in @ work. (early, late of night shift). 3-5 turns for sure!

We play with the following conditions:

Battle type: Random
Battle size: Medium
Length of battle: 30min
Map size: Medium
Enviroment: Random
Month: August
Daylight: Random
Weather: Random
Rarity: standard
Axis vs Allies ofc (I'm an Axis player)
Combat force: Mix
Unit purchase: Human
Map preview: yes

Cya on the battlefield!
Live is ours, we life it our way!

[07-06-2011] quote from my wife: "Off to bed children, daddy wants to have a nice relaxing evening of combat"  -Damn I love her- :Grin2:

[email protected] 
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2011, 04:27 PM,
RE: Looking for opponent (pbem)
Send a setup my way,please.
[email protected]
Send this user an email
06-07-2011, 04:47 PM,
Done Big Grin

[07-06-2011] quote from my wife: "Off to bed children, daddy wants to have a nice relaxing evening of combat"  -Damn I love her- :Grin2:

[email protected] 
06-07-2011, 06:38 PM,
send something over here please if you still got an open slot.

regards
06-07-2011, 06:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-07-2011, 06:44 PM by Dutch Grenadier.)
(06-07-2011, 06:38 PM)Barre Wrote: send something over here please if you still got an open slot.

regards

Sure last spot is open. Sent your email please.

[email protected] 
06-07-2011, 08:42 PM,
(06-07-2011, 04:07 PM)Dutch Grenadier Wrote: Greetings all,

I have 3 battle's going atm and I have room for 1 or 2 more. So if your up for it pm me your email and ill sent you a setup.
I'm good for lots of turns a day but it depends on what shift I'm in @ work. (early, late of night shift). 3-5 turns for sure!

We play with the following conditions:

Battle type: Random
Battle size: Medium
Length of battle: 30min
Map size: Medium
Enviroment: Random
Month: August
Daylight: Random
Weather: Random
Rarity: standard
Axis vs Allies ofc (I'm an Axis player)
Combat force: Mix
Unit purchase: Human
Map preview: yes

Cya on the battlefield!

If you're looking for opponents, you can always go to http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/content.php
06-08-2011, 12:33 AM,
(06-07-2011, 08:42 PM)Bert Blitzkrieg Wrote: If you're looking for opponents, you can always go to http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/content.php
Why should he go somewhere else to find opponents, when he's obviously successfull here? :chin:
Send this user an email
06-08-2011, 01:37 AM,
(06-08-2011, 12:33 AM)Scipio Wrote:
(06-07-2011, 08:42 PM)Bert Blitzkrieg Wrote: If you're looking for opponents, you can always go to http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/content.php
Why should he go somewhere else to find opponents, when he's obviously successfull here? :chin:
I'll answer to this question as a former FGM member,before Bert pops up and offers more details.Well,the short answer is because you can find some good opponents out there.I know because i crossed swords with many of them.Actually many-if not most-are blitz members.So,all in one,you'll be guaranteed to find opponents of the finest quality,no doubt about it. What FGM unfortunately lacks is a real ladder system and a way to automatically track results/stats :( But other than that kudos to Shane(Bootie) for what he accomplished there cheers

Send this user an email
06-08-2011, 01:59 AM,
(06-08-2011, 01:37 AM)raz_atoth Wrote: ...
Actually many-if not most-are blitz members. ...

Well, in this case ->

(06-08-2011, 01:37 AM)raz_atoth Wrote: What FGM unfortunately lacks is a real ladder system
this not a problem, since they are here ;).

Send this user an email
06-08-2011, 02:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-08-2011, 02:42 AM by Dutch Grenadier.)
(06-08-2011, 01:37 AM)raz_atoth Wrote: What FGM unfortunately lacks is a real ladder system
this not a problem, since they are here ;).

cheers AMEN

[email protected]