• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CMBN: US and Ger only?
06-05-2011, 06:58 AM,
CMBN: US and Ger only?
Am I correct when reading on the BF site that CMBN only has US and German forces?
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2011, 07:27 AM,
RE: CMBN: US and Ger only?
(06-05-2011, 06:58 AM)Weasel Wrote: Am I correct when reading on the BF site that CMBN only has US and German forces?

Yep, correct.

British, Commonwealth, Waffen-SS and Fallschirmjäger will be added in later modules (but only up to and including Market Garden).

Anything later (Ardennes offensive) will be in an entirely new game, which will also (very likely) be incompatible with CMBN (and its future modules).

That's my understanding of BFCs "great plan" in a nutshell, anyway.
06-05-2011, 07:30 AM,
Hmm, that is too bad because I can imagine each module will be another $55.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
06-05-2011, 08:17 AM,
Modules should be $35 each. There will be 3 for CMBN.
06-05-2011, 10:43 AM,
Steve from Battlefront Wrote:The Commonwealth Module is the "second release", if one counts the initial main game. However, it is most definitely going to be the 1st Module. In other words, the next CM:BN content you'll have available will be the Commonwealth Module. After that is Market Garden, and that's the 2nd Module. The 3rd Module is what we're calling a Battle Pack. It will contain lots of fun stuff but will not be focused on a specific battle or portion of the theater.
In the BFC forum
***** Fredrocker's Combat Mission Site *****"Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care." - Theodore Roosevelt
Send this user an email
06-05-2011, 03:19 PM,
(06-05-2011, 08:17 AM)junk2drive Wrote: Modules should be $35 each. There will be 3 for CMBN.

Why should they be $35 each?

06-05-2011, 04:23 PM,
(06-05-2011, 03:19 PM)enigma6584 Wrote:
(06-05-2011, 08:17 AM)junk2drive Wrote: Modules should be $35 each. There will be 3 for CMBN.

Why should they be $35 each?

All the CM:SF modules were 35$ each, and afaik no one has mentioned a price jump.

I'm quite certain they will not be 55$ and would bet money that they would be 35$.
06-05-2011, 11:39 PM,
I'm more than willing to pay $35 per module after i managed to grab the base game Big Grin At first i thought $55 was a little steep then i played the demo..and the rest is history...The best deal i've ever made when it comes to games :)
Send this user an email
06-06-2011, 02:40 AM,
My point was that BF has already determined what the price will be in order to pay their bills, staff and make a profit. They like us all must make a living. If it is $55 per module, IMHO the game is well worth it considering the thousands of hours of entertainment I get to play my boardgame hobby in computer 3D. My question to Junk2Drive was: "is he predicting it will be $35 or is he stating it better be $35?"
06-06-2011, 02:48 AM,
Only predicting and hoping to inform Weasel. I didn't want him thinking that it would be $55 a module.