• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Scenarios
06-02-2011, 07:45 AM,
New Scenarios
Hi Guys

When you get done playing all the great scenarios that came with the game I have put up two new ones on my website (see link below)... Just beware that if it says (Playtest) next to the down load link it means no feedback has been received yet... Of course feedback is always welcome...
***** Fredrocker's Combat Mission Site *****"Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care." - Theodore Roosevelt
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2011, 12:50 PM,
RE: New Scenarios
Why don't you add those scenarios to the H2H area?I guess you'll find players to playtest it more quickly?
Send this user an email
06-02-2011, 08:37 PM,
(06-02-2011, 12:50 PM)raz_atoth Wrote: Why don't you add those scenarios to the H2H area?I guess you'll find players to playtest it more quickly?

Hiya Raz, how ya been...

Yea I will put the one up in the H2H area when I get back to my home machine :happy:... I have a few in the works but one is vs. AI only which I have learned from CMAK H2H not to place. I presume the club is really dedicated to H2H scenarios only... Though I am remaking 8 scenarios from the Sie Kommen battle pack for CMAK into CM:BN scenarios...

Haven't been here in a while, the site seems a lot more user friendly cheers

***** Fredrocker's Combat Mission Site *****"Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care." - Theodore Roosevelt
Send this user an email
06-02-2011, 09:45 PM,
The H2H area is dedicated to H2H scenarios only.I was planning to create a forum dedicated to AI only scenarios,though.There aren't to many stock scenarios at the moment and i don't know about you,but i prefer to keep them for play against human opponents.So,i guess i could use a scenario or two to play against AI while i wait for the turns from my esteemed opponents Big Grin
Send this user an email
06-03-2011, 01:36 AM,
Well Raz, try Bridges for the 82nd, Allies vs AI, the Germans have 3 AI Plans. Its fictional but about Invasion Europe on July 4, 1944 at Pas D' Calis (the ole Sie Kommen theme), Paratroopers of the 505th PIR are tasked with secureing three bridges, it a night battle, kinda small, it actually isn't bad RT but I am a WEGO nut so its really lends itself to that... I am posting the other one up to H2H now..

Have fun

Send this user an email
06-05-2011, 11:40 PM,
Thanks Rick.I'll give it a try.
Btw,what's the news on 'Sie Kommen' for CMBN.Any chance you might be running a tourney using the new engine?
Send this user an email
06-06-2011, 12:27 AM,
(06-05-2011, 11:40 PM)raz_atoth Wrote: Thanks Rick.I'll give it a try.
Btw,what's the news on 'Sie Kommen' for CMBN.Any chance you might be running a tourney using the new engine?

Hey Raz,

After recreating some of the Sie Kommen battles (6-8 I think), I should be really use to the Editor by then, I was thinking of doing something along the lines of the Breakout with maybe 12 -18 small battles with areas like Poterie Ridge, Martinville Ridge, Pont -de-lo-Rogue, Brehat, Cerences, Lenronne, St. Denis le Gast, Hambye, etc... lol... I have done a lot more background work then I thought over the past 8 months... Well anyway you get the idea...

Enjoy the 'Bridges' :smoke:

Send this user an email