• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Hello 1 and all
06-06-2011, 09:05 AM,
RE: Hello 1 and all
(06-06-2011, 03:34 AM)Big Dawg Wrote: "whats up Big Dawg, how r things going for u and the family, do LSU and Georgia play football this year?????"
---------------------------------------
Not this year. But I think we have you & Bama in 2012 with SC, FL & Auburn. :(

How is the grade on my top 5?

i like your grade all good songs, man ohh man Georgia will have a damm tough schedule in 2012, but i am sure the other SEC schools can say that as well.. Man look at Ohio State i never would have thought that about there former head coach, u just never know sometimes..
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2011, 10:41 AM,
i like your grade all good songs, man ohh man Georgia will have a damm tough schedule in 2012, but i am sure the other SEC schools can say that as well.. Man look at Ohio State i never would have thought that about there former head coach, u just never know sometimes..
-----------------------------------------
Too much pressure to win and the blue chippers want a paycheck.
06-10-2011, 01:03 AM,
hey Jim how r you and your family, we r doing good here in the Big Easy, staying busy at work and still playing music with the band, are u still in Arizona???? i am in a game right now just trying to make a slow and steady comeback...

It's all good here... I left Arizona in 2002... I've been to Georgia, Texas, Iraq, Texas, Iraq, Texas and back to Arizona... It's been a wild time and I've only started getting back into action here over the last year...

I knocked the rust off and have learned quite a bit about the Matrix version of CS... but work still keeps me pretty busy... I completely understand the slow and steady comeback...

I'm glad to see you are enjoying yourself... It sounds like I'd love to hear your group live...

Regards,

Jim
06-10-2011, 03:31 AM,
(06-10-2011, 01:03 AM)Jim von Krieg Wrote: hey Jim how r you and your family, we r doing good here in the Big Easy, staying busy at work and still playing music with the band, are u still in Arizona???? i am in a game right now just trying to make a slow and steady comeback...

It's all good here... I left Arizona in 2002... I've been to Georgia, Texas, Iraq, Texas, Iraq, Texas and back to Arizona... It's been a wild time and I've only started getting back into action here over the last year...

I knocked the rust off and have learned quite a bit about the Matrix version of CS... but work still keeps me pretty busy... I completely understand the slow and steady comeback...

I'm glad to see you are enjoying yourself... It sounds like I'd love to hear your group live...

Regards,

Jim

dam it sounds like u just dont stop, how many yrs in the service now??? my son in law was killed in action in Afghanistan almost 3 yrs ago, my how life just ticks on, glad to hear things are going ok for all of you, yeah i just got burnt out awhile back and just now trying to come back, only one game at a time, till then my friend you take care and hope to stay in touch....