• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

This forum is dead as a doorknob!
07-15-2011, 04:17 AM,
RE: This forum is dead as a doorknob!
(07-15-2011, 12:49 AM)FM WarB Wrote: I use a 2D graphics file mod that makes seeing walls easy. The presence of High walls and forts along the same hexes in some cases obscure the walls a bit, though.

Why do you need high walls and forts along the same hexside anyway?

Who knows, but it is confusing, especially when you're looking at the effected hexsides from a side view. I think they shouldn't have strayed from the BG graphics for villages, buildings, chateaus, and high walls.
Quote this message in a reply
07-15-2011, 06:31 AM,
(07-15-2011, 12:49 AM)FM WarB Wrote: I use a 2D graphics file mod that makes seeing walls easy. The presence of High walls and forts along the same hexes in some cases obscure the walls a bit, though.

Why don't you tell the fellows where they can get those graphics and how to install? Big Grin

07-15-2011, 06:43 AM,
(07-15-2011, 06:31 AM)jonnymacbrown Wrote:

Why don't you tell the fellows where they can get those graphics and how to install? Big Grin

I think John Tiller already knows... :cheeky:
07-15-2011, 11:20 AM,

[/quote]

[/quote]

Take mods available at Gamesquad, shake, don't stir...LoL