• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Sticky Disruption button during replay
05-09-2011, 10:54 AM,
Sticky Disruption button during replay
I prefer to have the "D" button on when watching my oppo's replay, so I can see at a glance who is disrupted. Some titles do this, others cancel out if the "D" mode after the first unit moves. I'm not sure why. The fact that some do suggests that it would be possible for all of them to do so.

Also, would it be possible to make the Iso lines (altitude changes) part of the default settings by preference, much as the map view preferences are keyable, so that a player can have the game start at a particular zoom level or at the "last view" setting?

Consider this a little requests on my part for any future upgrades, if they're do-able.
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2011, 02:33 AM,
RE: Sticky Disruption button during replay
"I prefer to have the "D" button on when watching my oppo's replay, so I can see at a glance who is disrupted. Some titles do this, others cancel out if the "D" mode after the first unit moves. I'm not sure why. The fact that some do suggests that it would be possible for all of them to do so.

Also, would it be possible to make the Iso lines (altitude changes) part of the default settings by preference, much as the map view preferences are keyable, so that a player can have the game start at a particular zoom level or at the "last view" setting?

Consider this a little requests on my part for any future upgrades, if they're do-able."

These are good ideas! Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply