**Aachen-West Wall 1944 Dan Caviness

**6th Gebirg SS in Operation Norwind Feldgeneral Hoth

The Essel Bridgehead Deutscher Landser

** The Islands Battle Smedley

**The Longest Day Dan Caviness

East Front

Morning of fire for I/ Panzer Rgt. 26 Feldgeneral Hoth

Peiper`s first step to the knight`s cross Deutscher Landser

Can the designers check in and let us know what is the status of your scenario designs?
I do know that Peiper`s first step to the knight`s cross has been redesigned, uploaded, and actively tested. **Aachen-West Wall 1944 should be ready for approval. Do the rest need further testers, testing, revisions?

Can more members help?

cheers

HSL
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2011, 11:02 PM,
RE: Designers Status Check
My scenario, ** The Islands Battle is awaiting more play test feedback. One report is in, from Dan Caviness. Still waiting for von Tirpitz to give some feedback.
Also waiting for Michael and Tiger 88 to finish. The scenario needs some minor tweaks, nothing that would change the balance, and then can move to approved.

This is based on positive feedback from Dan, and dependent on the other playtesters reports.

Rob
04-27-2011, 02:29 AM,
Thanks Rob! :thumbs_up:

Good luck.

cheers

HSL
05-02-2011, 07:28 PM,
Dan Caviness
Feldgeneral Hoth
Deutscher Landser

Anything? :chin:

cheers

HSL
05-06-2011, 04:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-06-2011, 04:30 AM by Feldgeneral Hoth.)
Hello.

My two scns are ok to included in the scn depot, despite they have not the rate required.
:conf::conf::conf::conf::conf:

Cheers
05-06-2011, 07:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-06-2011, 07:35 AM by Herr Straße Laufer.)
(05-06-2011, 04:30 AM)Feldgeneral Hoth Wrote: Hello.

My two scns are ok to included in the scn depot, despite they have not the rate required.
:conf::conf::conf::conf::conf:

Cheers

I was hoping you could have modified your scenarios according to some of the feedback, and then tried to re-test them in H2H. :chin:

Please take the time to upload them to the regular scenario data base. The H2H custodians are not going to do it for you. :conf:

When you have them uploaded let me know and I will delete them from H2H productions.

Thanks for your efforts in design and for contacting me here.

cheers

HSL
06-02-2011, 10:41 AM,
Designers. :eek1:
Last attempt to contact and see what you want to do with your scenarios in the H2H test area. :chin:

Please let me know what the status of your tests are before I will remove them from testing.

Smedley has responded and we await his last report. Thanks Rob! Big Grin

Feldgeneral Hoth has responded and I await his further response to see if he has uploaded his scenarios to the regular scenario dBASE. :conf:

I will wait until the 7th of June before removing the scenarios. For those who have not responded, this may be your last chance to save your tests? :eek1:Whip

Please refer to the H2H "faq" page to see what the designer's responsibilities are? :smoke:

cheers

HSL