• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

One more opponent needed - no saves
04-25-2011, 09:00 AM,
One more opponent needed - no saves
Okay, RD_DeathDealer stepped up.... looking for one more mid-sized scene to play with no saves
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2011, 09:22 AM,
RE: One more opponent needed - no saves
If you don't mind playing someone who is really terrible at this OK. I perfer EF, Don't really like RS. Let me know if interested...TJ
04-25-2011, 09:35 AM,
(04-25-2011, 09:22 AM)ScoutsOut Wrote: If you don't mind playing someone who is really terrible at this OK. I perfer EF, Don't really like RS. Let me know if interested...TJ

No problem. EF is fine. You can choose the scene and the side. Send me an email: [email protected]
04-25-2011, 11:33 AM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: One more opponent needed - no saves
I also need one more opponent for a CS game since one of mine fizzled out. Med or large game, any side, WF/EF II/RS would all be great to play. Anyone can send me a line at.....

[email protected] cheers
04-27-2011, 01:16 AM,
Fellas, forgive my ignorance, but what is meant by "no saves"?
04-27-2011, 02:36 AM,
I think they mean that you start the turn and do not save anywhere along the way, then click the end turn button. At least that is how I read them. :chin:

It's the way I like to play it. Unless it is a big one and I am called away from the computer. :smoke:Whip

cheers

HSL
04-27-2011, 02:50 AM,
thank you... that is how i tend to play also... i just didn't know what it meant...
js
05-01-2011, 12:04 PM,
(04-27-2011, 02:36 AM)Herr Straßen Läufer Wrote: I think they mean that you start the turn and do not save anywhere along the way, then click the end turn button. At least that is how I read them. :chin:

It's the way I like to play it. Unless it is a big one and I am called away from the computer. :smoke:Whip

cheers

HSL

Ed - your always so hard core! :smoke: Whip

Congratulations on #1 slot in CS Ladder! cheers

Just got back to the CS forums after a 4 month absence... and trying to get caught up with all the news and such!
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
05-02-2011, 01:11 AM,
Still need one more? - BTW, pardon my ignorance, but what is no saves?
05-02-2011, 07:16 PM,
(05-02-2011, 01:11 AM)H Wrote: Still need one more? - BTW, pardon my ignorance, but what is no saves?

(04-27-2011, 02:36 AM)Herr Straßen Läufer Wrote: I think they mean that you start the turn and do not save anywhere along the way, then click the end turn button. At least that is how I read them. :chin:

cheers

HSL