• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for a game
04-10-2011, 01:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-10-2011, 01:55 AM by 7thcav.)
Looking for a game
Greetings to all
looking for a game ( one for now). EF or WF medium to large scenario any side. Only rule I have an issue with is VV . So if anyone is interested shoot one my way.

Regards
7thcav
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2011, 02:55 AM,
RE: Looking for a game
Walt is an old friend (and opponent !) and I would recommend to anyone as an opponent !
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
04-11-2011, 02:12 AM,
Thanks Toni !! it has been a while since I played against a Human opponent sometime in 2005 or 6 if memory serves me. Toni has been nice enough to remind me about some of the things that don't work in our current battle :conf:.....but all in good fun and the Does and Don'ts have returned quickly....but at a cost as the sons of mother Russia currently under my command will attest to.

Regards
7thcav
04-11-2011, 02:17 AM,
(04-11-2011, 02:12 AM)7thcav Wrote: Thanks Toni !! it has been a while since I played against a Human opponent sometime in 2005 or 6 if memory serves me. Toni has been nice enough to remind me about some of the things that don't work in our current battle :conf:.....but all in good fun and the Does and Don'ts have returned quickly....but at a cost as the sons of mother Russia currently under my command will attest to.

Regards
7thcav

I can play a game. Prefer scenarios no larger than a 7; no extreme assault or vv.

:)
Send this user an email
04-11-2011, 11:46 PM,
(04-11-2011, 02:17 AM)RADO Wrote:
(04-11-2011, 02:12 AM)7thcav Wrote: Thanks Toni !! it has been a while since I played against a Human opponent sometime in 2005 or 6 if memory serves me. Toni has been nice enough to remind me about some of the things that don't work in our current battle :conf:.....but all in good fun and the Does and Don'ts have returned quickly....but at a cost as the sons of mother Russia currently under my command will attest to.

Regards
7thcav

I can play a game. Prefer scenarios no larger than a 7; no extreme assault or vv.

:)

Excelent !!! Size and rules are fine....will try to have something headed your way bye this afternoon.....Thanks RADO.

Regards
Paladin