• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Monster Battle====> any takers?
04-08-2011, 11:32 AM,
Monster Battle====> any takers?
Hello Gentleman,
Last year I played a huge scenario called ** XXXXVIII Panzer Korps at Kursk (available in scenarios). Awesome, huge, beautiful. I really enjoyed playing against Montana Mud. I played Axis and came away with a major victory, but it certainly wasn't easy. Mudster had me on the ropes... (at least it felt like it through much of the game, and in the end I thought for sure he was closing in on a draw). It's basically the entire GrossDeutschland Div and I think the 11th Pz , in the action just west of the II SS Pz Korps drive in the southern pincer. Losing major amounts of shiny new Panthers in the early stages to mines was very historically accurate, and painful to watch. Interesting that in the 10 games reported, the Germans come away with the victory 9 times. Well, I'd like to now play the underdog Reds.
I'm hoping to find a committed veteran who can go most of the distance in this 60 turn monster. I'd like to commit to a turn a week, all options on except extreme assualt (of course).
The Germans go first, any takers?
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2011, 10:22 PM,
RE: Monster Battle====> any takers?
Heya,

I'll play if you have the slot still open.I'll have to find the scenerio files first.

Cheers,

Dragoon
04-08-2011, 10:51 PM,
Thank you for the offer to battle. I also replied to you through the Blitzes email link. The scenario is in the scenario database, second page.
** XXXXVIII Panzer Korps at Kursk
I'll await your first turn. Good Luck!
04-09-2011, 08:13 AM,
(04-08-2011, 10:51 PM)Tankertony Wrote: Thank you for the offer to battle. I also replied to you through the Blitzes email link. The scenario is in the scenario database, second page.

Wish I could play .........alas........time will not allow.......hope you enjoy

VE
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
04-09-2011, 09:44 AM,
[. The scenario is in the scenario database, second page.
[/quote]

VE
[/quote]

if anyone wants to play this or some other HUGE scenario at one turn every month or two. im good to go!
whatever rules, side, year, WF-EF-RS
04-11-2011, 12:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-11-2011, 12:04 PM by zap.)
(04-09-2011, 09:44 AM)Ed Wrote: [. The scenario is in the scenario database, second page.

VE
[/quote]

if anyone wants to play this or some other HUGE scenario at one turn every month or two. im good to go!
whatever rules, side, year, WF-EF-RS
[/quote]

I would be interested in this scenario under the one month per turn. If you preferred 2 months per turn I would be open to that.

But I would request the Germans. I need that help to level the play.
04-12-2011, 08:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-12-2011, 08:04 AM by Ed.)
great,
your move, ill be waitting for your turn Zap.