• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Armor Facing Rule
04-13-2011, 09:48 AM,
RE: Armor Facing Rule
(04-13-2011, 08:22 AM)5 Leichte Div Wrote: Whoa .... this AF debate is just as touchy ... again ... as the EA stuff was !

Ha! You said it, but better now. People just need to remember not to get personal. Old wounds reopen a little too easily.

Anyway, Tom, good points, especially the need for a drink. Me too. cheers

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
04-13-2011, 01:31 PM,
(04-13-2011, 09:48 AM)Scud Wrote:
(04-13-2011, 08:22 AM)5 Leichte Div Wrote: Whoa .... this AF debate is just as touchy ... again ... as the EA stuff was !

Ha! You said it, but better now. People just need to remember not to get personal. Old wounds reopen a little too easily.

Anyway, Tom, good points, especially the need for a drink. Me too. cheers

Dave

Dave and others, too ; I do appreciate having your ear, and it is impressive that a GAME has such an avid following , and .... apparently with more than " vanilla " for flavoring. Panzerblitz , Panzer'44 wonks revel no end with this video rep. Going back to the beginninig ... I can well remember the 1st sight of this thing .... and baby .... it was so cool ! Still is ... great graphics ... enticing scale ... a very acceptable fudge of time factors ... the thing is fun. Do enjoy ...
And .... cheers let's have that drink. ( I've been " dry " too long ! )

And I still think the 1st ways were better ..... sorry !

cheers Tom S. 5 Leichte Div
04-15-2011, 01:12 AM,
Back to the original topic. Well almost:

Are there any bonuses for firing at say an infantry unit from the flanks, or from the rear?
Visit us at CSLegion.com
04-15-2011, 03:26 AM,
(04-15-2011, 01:12 AM)Verrückte Katze Wrote: Are there any bonuses for firing at say an infantry unit from the flanks, or from the rear?

No.

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
04-15-2011, 04:22 AM,
(04-15-2011, 03:26 AM)Jason Petho Wrote:
(04-15-2011, 01:12 AM)Verrückte Katze Wrote: Are there any bonuses for firing at say an infantry unit from the flanks, or from the rear?

No.

Jason Petho

It continues to be like that with MW as well?

While at it, apart from changing the values and ranges of tanks in MW, do they otherwise function as with JTCS? Armor Facing still available as an optional rule?

:)
Visit us at CSLegion.com
04-15-2011, 05:27 AM,
(04-15-2011, 04:22 AM)Verrückte Katze Wrote: It continues to be like that with MW as well?

Yes it does.

(04-15-2011, 04:22 AM)Verrückte Katze Wrote: While at it, apart from changing the values and ranges of tanks in MW, do they otherwise function as with JTCS?

They do, yes.

(04-15-2011, 04:22 AM)Verrückte Katze Wrote: Armor Facing still available as an optional rule?

Yes it is, although all of my scenarios are designed for its use.

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
04-15-2011, 06:03 AM,
Thanks for the intel Jason :)
Visit us at CSLegion.com