• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

SES Jutland
04-02-2011, 05:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-02-2011, 07:37 AM by 7thcav.)
SES Jutland
Is there anyone interested in playing SES Jutland ? I have ship pack 1 installed and am semi-patiently waiting for the release of ship pack 2 which together should allow for some interesting scenario creation possibilities. Thats not to say that the original game didn't have those very same possibilities but the arrival of the USN in ship pack 1 and now the fleets as of 1915 expands things considerably.

Regards
7thCav

I read an earlier post that stated that SES Jutland had been added to the supported games for the S and A ladder, is that still the case ?
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2011, 02:58 AM,
RE: SES Jutland
Hi.

Yes, SES Jutland is supported by the S&A ladder. I´d take you on for a battle. But you could join an international multiplayer battle too.
Jess Norris just announced a big anniversary battle for Jutland on 31th of May, I assume. Please make sure, you´ve installed Hamachi Virtual Network. It´s free of charge for non commercial users.

Cheers, Klaus
Sic transit Gloria Mundi !
04-03-2011, 03:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-03-2011, 03:40 AM by 7thcav.)
(04-03-2011, 02:58 AM)Jolly Roger Wrote: Hi.

Yes, SES Jutland is supported by the S&A ladder. I´d take you on for a battle. But you could join an international multiplayer battle too.
Jess Norris just announced a big anniversary battle for Jutland on 31th of May, I assume. Please make sure, you´ve installed Hamachi Virtual Network. It´s free of charge for non commercial users.

Cheers, Klaus

Hello Klaus
Good to hear that the game is supported. I have been playing with Jess off and on since Jutlands release and will more then likely take part in the anniversary battle. I am Paladin in game and on the SES and Gamesquad forums.

Regards
7thcav
04-03-2011, 04:04 AM,
Hi Walt.

You can report the results from the MP battles on this ladder.
Just enter the scenario played into the database, set size modifier to 1 and turns to minutes played /10 = number of turns, for example, duration 120 min = 12 turns. Afterwards you can drop me a mail, including a list of participants and result. I´ll report the game against the shadow player.

Cheers, Klaus
Sic transit Gloria Mundi !