• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for someone to kick my ass
03-29-2011, 04:04 AM,
Looking for someone to kick my ass
OK, I tried playing the AI to learn soviet play, but the AI sucks balls at playing Axis.

Anyone want to PBEM Road to Kiev against me with me playing soviets while I figure out how to play that side? Normal balance and full FOW

I wouldn't mind playing someone that feels like dishing out some tips&tricks and answering questions once in a while, cause I'm a complete nobb haha (not a dumbass tho, I promise an enjoyable game =P)

If you want to mirror the scenario, that's fine by me.
Quote this message in a reply
03-29-2011, 08:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-29-2011, 08:34 AM by Iwo Jim.)
RE: Looking for someone to kick my ass
(03-29-2011, 04:04 AM)Aditia Wrote: OK, I tried playing the AI to learn soviet play, but the AI sucks balls at playing Axis.

Anyone want to PBEM Road to Kiev against me with me playing soviets while I figure out how to play that side? Normal balance and full FOW

I wouldn't mind playing someone that feels like dishing out some tips&tricks and answering questions once in a while, cause I'm a complete nobb haha (not a dumbass tho, I promise an enjoyable game =P)

If you want to mirror the scenario, that's fine by me.

I'll take it if you haven't found anyone yet.....still new at this myself...Soviet player starts the game....send it when your ready
03-29-2011, 09:43 AM,
RE: Looking for someone to kick my ass
game sent