• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

East vs Weat tournament (Восток против западного турнира)
04-19-2011, 01:09 AM,
RE: East vs Weat tournament (Восток против западного турнира)
Vesku, Soviets are Player 2. I did that so the Fins have time to get into position and the Soviets get the last turn. They will need it.
So I send you the files and Stonefire the password. I'll do that now.
Quote this message in a reply
04-22-2011, 12:10 PM,
Ok, I'm back if you need another playtester.
04-22-2011, 03:25 PM,
(04-22-2011, 12:10 PM)shortreengage Wrote: Ok, I'm back if you need another playtester.

Sorry, I gave up hope for you to show up and found another player for the battle. Good to see you are back.
Vesku

[Image: Medals50_thumb8.gif]
04-22-2011, 08:20 PM,
Hi Paul,
We have moved beyond play testing and are into 'keepsies' now. Although I expect to see problems as Players work their way thru. IIRC, Roman wants an opponent. I will check with him.
When I up graded to 5.5 it overwrote the Scenarios. I still have the files in the Tournament folder so I only lost 1 or 2 games. Roman is pretty much an all comers player so pick a scenario and I'll get the files to Player 1 and the password to player 2 and you's guys ( Yankee for all you'll) can get at it. If you pick a destroyed scenario, it will take a day or two to re-create it. I'm painting shutters here in the real world and that is my #1 priority for the next good day. It's rained 4 days in a row here and I'm thinking about buying a boat. A swamp boat so I can tour my back yard.
04-23-2011, 12:03 AM,
Sorry about that. I thought that I was waiting on files and that you were retooling for 5.5. I should check the boards more often. Good luck with the boat building.
04-23-2011, 12:51 AM,
Real Life and all it's attendant inconveniences. I should have contacted all the players by now and confirmed their particulars for my spreadsheet. Only I'm having trouble with it. I wanted to automate it so a player could sign up, select a scenario find an opponent without going thru a lot of bother. Pop top cans are so much better. Only I have never used the Open Office spreadsheet and I'm not figuring out the commands as fast as I should. My reach exceeds my grasp.
Do you still want in? Did you hear from Roman? I created a Scenario just for somebody that likes Panzers. A whole Battalion of Leo's with eager Panzertroopen waiting for orders from the Oberst. Plus a heilo-borne Ranger Company, for walking the wild side.
04-23-2011, 09:54 AM,
Hello. Now I communicate with Paul.
Also I have to investigate this question.
Greetings.
04-23-2011, 12:34 PM,
I've made contact with Roman. All slots open.
04-23-2011, 02:59 PM,
OK, we are looking at AFSouth battle 3, Best Defence. I assume you want to play the Krauts. I don't think Roman has a problem with playing the Pact. It's 23:55 hours here and I'm about to become a pumpkin, so unless I hear otherwise by the time I wake up tomorrow, I'll send you the files as Player 1 and Roman the password as player 2.
Good Luck and good hunting!
06-12-2011, 03:11 PM,
I'll play "Two if by Sea" on the Danish side vs Cuckoo. Low_bidder, can you send files with instructions.
Vesku

[Image: Medals50_thumb8.gif]