• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

East vs Weat tournament (Восток против западного турнира)
03-28-2011, 10:20 PM,
RE: East vs Weat tournament 9 Восток против западного турнира )
Vesku, have you tried Shortreengage? He doesn't get here very often but he helped with the play testing and will play the Pact side. I can ask him if you want. Don't know if he will be a challenge for you but then who is? Paul might cause you problems. Village of war from the Pact side is good for a patient player.
Paul did not play test that scenario. I tried to get Wulfir too but he was to clever for me. As usual.
Quote this message in a reply
03-29-2011, 01:15 AM,
I'll take the first who wants the fight, whoever that might be.
Vesku

[Image: Medals50_thumb8.gif]
03-29-2011, 10:04 AM,
(03-29-2011, 01:15 AM)Vesku Wrote: I'll take the first who wants the fight, whoever that might be.

Paul say OK. HE is going to a game con so he;ll be slow the first few turns.
Isent him the password and i'll send you the files right after I hit return.
03-30-2011, 04:19 AM,
(03-28-2011, 05:01 AM)low_bidder Wrote: OK, files sent. I asked Dark Wing to be your opponent. He is a long time opponent of mine and helped with some translation issues.

Hi low_bidder do you have Dark_Wing's mail address? I have tried to mail him via The Blitz .. but got no answer.
04-18-2011, 05:16 AM,
RE: East vs Weat tournament (Восток против западного турнира)
Paul never showed up so does anyone want to play Sodankylä on the Russian side?
Vesku

04-18-2011, 05:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-18-2011, 05:59 AM by Stonefire.)
(04-18-2011, 05:16 AM)Vesku Wrote: Paul never showed up so does anyone want to play Sodankylä on the Russian side?

Hi Vesku... if you can accept a faily slow turn rate I can play it.

Just drop me a mail.. I'll look into it tomorrow logging off now.
04-18-2011, 08:29 AM,
(04-18-2011, 05:56 AM)Stonefire Wrote:
(04-18-2011, 05:16 AM)Vesku Wrote: Paul never showed up so does anyone want to play Sodankylä on the Russian side?

Hi Vesku... if you can accept a faily slow turn rate I can play it.

Just drop me a mail.. I'll look into it tomorrow logging off now.

Hi John

If you need someone you can count me in.
04-18-2011, 10:46 AM,
Roman is still looking, I think. I will ask him. I'm walking him thru MBT in Linux so we correspond frequently. There might be a problem with the tourney. I installed 5.5 and it overwrote All but 1 of the scenario files. That bummed me out so bad that I haven't done any of the follow-up jobs I need to do. I still have the Tournament folder files, so I think I just lost forever only 2 games. Let me figure out which ones and see what Roman says.
04-18-2011, 11:38 AM,
(04-18-2011, 10:46 AM)low_bidder Wrote: Roman is still looking, I think. I will ask him. I'm walking him thru MBT in Linux so we correspond frequently. There might be a problem with the tourney. I installed 5.5 and it overwrote All but 1 of the scenario files. That bummed me out so bad that I haven't done any of the follow-up jobs I need to do. I still have the Tournament folder files, so I think I just lost forever only 2 games. Let me figure out which ones and see what Roman says.

Hello. I do not understand. I think I was not participating in the tournament. I do not remember. But if you need people can count on me.
04-18-2011, 03:33 PM,
I think that Russians are player one in Sodankylä so low_bidder, can you send files to Stonefire.
Vesku