• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

WitE PMEM
03-13-2011, 01:45 PM,
WitE PMEM
I would be keen to play a 41-45 campaign, but for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to PBEM this one. Could not register at slitherine for some reason.

Any hints?
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2011, 01:53 PM,
RE: WitE PMEM
(03-13-2011, 01:45 PM)Aolain327 Wrote: I would be keen to play a 41-45 campaign, but for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to PBEM this one. Could not register at slitherine for some reason.

Any hints?

You can play it like a regular PBEM. Just make sure you have the PBEM box checkmarked when you load a scenario or a saved game. The files go in the Dat/Save folder.
03-13-2011, 01:59 PM,
I have only played as normal email for PBEM myself, so no idea on Slitherine. If you still want to try it that way, let me know and I will do some research.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
03-13-2011, 03:09 PM,
(03-13-2011, 01:59 PM)Ricky B Wrote: I have only played as normal email for PBEM myself, so no idea on Slitherine. If you still want to try it that way, let me know and I will do some research.

Rick

Thanks guys....I think I have it figured out pbem-wise.

So, given I can figure out pbem, I am willing to do Axis 41-45....all the way to the bitter end. I am good for 1 turn per week--but will do more, but will guarantee 1 per week.

Any takers?
03-14-2011, 07:59 AM,
Thanks again guys, got an opponent through that slitherin system...seems easy enough to use...let us see if the fellow sends a turn back.

I am finding War in the East quite a fun, if deep and possessing a steep learning curve.