• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

20% less turns in T43.
03-12-2011, 07:05 AM,
20% less turns in T43.
The design team of T43 decided to go with new structure for day/night turns for this title, Glenn says in the notes.....

"Most Panzer Campaigns titles have ten turns per day, usually with 8 turns of day at two hours per turn, followed by two 4 hour night turns.
To compress the number of turns of a longer scenario lasting several days, while still honouring the scale the series was designed around, we adopted a longer 6 hour night turn with the normal 2 hour day turns thus reducing the number of turns from normal Panzer Campaigns titles by 20%."

When i get this title it will be interesting to see how this change effects gameplay (if at all). :chin:
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2011, 07:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-12-2011, 07:15 AM by FroBodine.)
RE: 20% less turns in T43.
(03-12-2011, 07:05 AM)Foul. Wrote: The design team of T43 decided to go with new structure for day/night turns for this title, Glenn says in the notes.....

"Most Panzer Campaigns titles have ten turns per day, usually with 8 turns of day at two hours per turn, followed by two 4 hour night turns.
To compress the number of turns of a longer scenario lasting several days, while still honouring the scale the series was designed around, we adopted a longer 6 hour night turn with the normal 2 hour day turns thus reducing the number of turns from normal Panzer Campaigns titles by 20%."

When i get this title it will be interesting to see how this change effects gameplay (if at all). :chin:

How does this reduce the number of turns? Won't there now be nine 2-hour day turns and a 6-hour night turn, to make 24 hours.

[Edit] Hmm, unless there are six 2-hour day turns and two 6-hour night turns, giving equal 12 hours for day and night.
03-12-2011, 08:00 AM,
RE: 20% less turns in T43.
You got it, 6 and 2. Being closer to the equator, I believe the even split is about right. The change in length of days during the year is much smaller than further from the equator.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]