• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Jeez - almost Friday ...
03-11-2011, 06:03 PM,
RE: Jeez - almost Friday ...
He! it's Friday here... lol time difference...
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2011, 09:00 PM,
11am here now.....is John up yet? :P
03-11-2011, 11:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-11-2011, 11:31 PM by Al.)
(03-11-2011, 09:00 PM)Foul. Wrote: 11am here now.....is John up yet? :P

Apparently he is. Just checked and the new relase is.......(drum roll).....Tunisia '43!

Know a lot of people have been requesting this. The notes, getting started, and planning map files can be downloaded so you can check is out before buying. Nice touch. I'll be buying when I get home this evening. cheers
03-12-2011, 01:30 AM,
The playing field is level now. We have JT's sleep cycle to thank for that. Big GrinBig Grin

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
03-12-2011, 01:35 AM,
(03-12-2011, 01:30 AM)Dog Soldier Wrote: The playing field is level now. We have JT's sleep cycle to thank for that. Big GrinBig Grin

Dog Soldier

Right - and just so people understand, JT likes to be up just in case there is an problem with teh server or something odd during the release.

This is what, 3rd release and while there hasn't been a single issue, and all has been tested, we are not about to release it and then go to bed:smoke:

Glenn
Send this user an email
03-12-2011, 03:09 AM,
(03-12-2011, 01:30 AM)Dog Soldier Wrote: The playing field is level now. We have JT's sleep cycle to thank for that. Big GrinBig Grin

Dog Soldier

You guys are hard, think how we feel losing our "privileged" position that we had....:hissy:

It was bad enough losing the Empire, now this !!!!!! :eek1:

Maybe John would like to move to the UK.....:chin:
03-12-2011, 03:17 AM,
Good idea, maybe John should actually move to Australia! As long as he doesn't wash away with all their flooding.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
03-12-2011, 03:55 AM,
There are benefits...
The beer in Australia comes in bigger containers. Must be that one is more thirsty in the outback.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
03-12-2011, 06:58 AM,
(03-12-2011, 03:55 AM)Dog Soldier Wrote: There are benefits...
The beer in Australia comes in bigger containers. Must be that one is more thirsty in the outback.

Dog Soldier

Of course you're aware that those cans are for the tourists, right? Big Grin - or Monty Python sketches ( and no one, bar none drinks Foster's here... in fact as best as I can tell, it is rarely even sold - that stuff you get in the States -if I read the label there the last time I was there was actually brewed in Canada - and if I am wanting a Canadian beer- then -well, I'd rather have a Labatt's Blue (and not one of those old one that smells skunky).

Good old Australian beer, the type that Australians drink come in good old (usually) 375 mil stubbies. . . not that much difference than 12 ounces.
Bydand
Send this user an email
03-12-2011, 08:14 AM,
Guys, i passed volcanoman!! hehehe.

[Image: pwlt2.jpg]