• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Note: a scenario in testing overwrites an existing one!
03-10-2011, 10:50 AM,
RE: Note: a scenario in testing overwrites an existing one!
Hello John:

Jason worked his magic...all files now are named "aachen2".
Since we have several test games in progress I won't post those up in the H2H area just yet...it would play havoc with the games in progress...but anyone who wants them just email me and I'll send them to you.

John...I'll email you the new files.

While I have never understood all the intricasies of the files and their relational tendencies...I well know you can't do it without starting over...which is why Jason once again has saved my bacon...

Thanks!

Dan
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2011, 11:46 PM,
(03-10-2011, 10:50 AM)Dan Caviness Wrote: Hello John:

Jason worked his magic...all files now are named "aachen2".
Since we have several test games in progress I won't post those up in the H2H area just yet...it would play havoc with the games in progress...but anyone who wants them just email me and I'll send them to you.

John...I'll email you the new files.

While I have never understood all the intricasies of the files and their relational tendencies...I well know you can't do it without starting over...which is why Jason once again has saved my bacon...

Thanks!

Dan

Thanks Dan - got your e-mail and sent reply. Eager to try it out - I especially want to see the new units (I love 'toys').

And I learned a thing or two about how files work thanks to this thread - I changed the oob of a Divided Ground scenario of mine that was messed up but didn't change the file name - sure enough, the extra units added just fine and were there waiting in the scn editor (forces window), ready to be put onto the board, no damage done! Big Grin That saves me a HUGE amount of work.

I guess you could say I'm relieved.
Thus, what is of supreme importance in war is to attack the enemy's strategy.

Sun Tzu
03-11-2011, 02:20 AM,
(03-10-2011, 10:50 AM)Dan Caviness Wrote: which is why Jason once again has saved my bacon...

No problem at all, Dan.

Jason Petho
Send this user an email