• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Uncommon Valor Scenarios
02-26-2011, 10:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-26-2011, 10:09 AM by Compass Rose.)
Uncommon Valor Scenarios
With the scenarios that are available in UV, are they also available to be played in WitP and WitP:AE?

Thanks
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2011, 12:09 AM,
RE: Uncommon Valor Scenarios
Uncommon Valour solely concentrates on the battle for Guadalcanal, while WiTP and WiTP AE deal with the whole of the Pacific War.

I have UV and WiTP and would love to play you in a battle in either game - if interested PM or email me.

I would suggest you start with a UV battle v humans before you start on WiTP.

(02-26-2011, 10:09 AM)Checkmate King 2 Wrote: With the scenarios that are available in UV, are they also available to be played in WitP and WitP:AE?

Thanks
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
02-27-2011, 12:14 AM,
(02-27-2011, 12:09 AM)Antoni Chmielowski (FGM) Wrote: Uncommon Valour solely concentrates on the battle for Guadalcanal, while WiTP and WiTP AE deal with the whole of the Pacific War.

I have UV and WiTP and would love to play you in a battle in either game - if interested PM or email me.

Thanks for the info on UV and the game(s) offer however, I currently don't own any Matrix games besides JTCS.
02-27-2011, 12:19 AM,
If you get them and fancy a battle drop me a line !

(02-27-2011, 12:14 AM)Checkmate King 2 Wrote:
(02-27-2011, 12:09 AM)Antoni Chmielowski (FGM) Wrote: Uncommon Valour solely concentrates on the battle for Guadalcanal, while WiTP and WiTP AE deal with the whole of the Pacific War.

Thanks for the info on UV and the game(s) offer however, I currently don't own any Matrix games besides JTCS.
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
02-27-2011, 12:33 AM,
Ok, sounds good!

Thanks