• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Kiwi Comrades
02-23-2011, 10:40 PM,
Kiwi Comrades
Hope none of you have been personally affected by terrible events in Christchurch

All the best from across the Tasman from your ANZAC bros
244 games with legend that is Richie61
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2011, 11:48 PM,
RE: Kiwi Comrades
I've been hoping to hear from NikB to see how he is doing.
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
02-24-2011, 02:36 AM,
(02-23-2011, 11:48 PM)TheBigRedOne Wrote: I've been hoping to hear from NikB to see how he is doing.

I sent him an email yesterday, however I heard that over 80% of the island were without power, so I am sure it will be a while before we hear anything.

Yes, hopefully all of our Kiwi members and their family's are doing the best they can be doing, after suffering through such a scary and life changing experience.
02-24-2011, 11:50 AM,
Hey Everybody,

I just got an email back from Nik. He and his family are doing ok. They are all still very shaken from the ordeal, however everyone is safe.

He was caught up in the middle of it, when it struck.
02-24-2011, 12:05 PM,
That's great news. Thanks.
02-24-2011, 12:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-26-2011, 07:31 AM by TheBigRedOne.)
I'm glad he's ok. Anyone with a game with him, please put it on hold indefinitely until things are normalized.
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
02-24-2011, 02:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-24-2011, 02:56 PM by Gasbag.)
I'm glad to hear that he's alright. It must have been a terrifying experience! I've been through 2 very minor quakes & they were very unsettling...
.."A critical oversight that has led to yet another mouthful of poo." . Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe
02-25-2011, 05:30 AM,
I hope our Australian and NZ members, their family and friends are all safe. It has been a rough time for all of them with flooding and quakes in recent months.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
02-25-2011, 05:36 AM,
(02-25-2011, 05:30 AM)Dog Soldier Wrote: I hope our Australian and NZ members, their family and friends are all safe. It has been a rough time for all of them with flooding and quakes in recent months.

Dog Soldier

Yeah they sure have had a :censored: spring & summer down there. Let's hope that things improve for them quickly...
.."A critical oversight that has led to yet another mouthful of poo." . Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe