• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Help or as my daughter says (Dad your a Muppet)
02-19-2011, 05:06 AM,
Help or as my daughter says (Dad your a Muppet)
Hi Folks this is a picture of the settings for a server game I took on. Couldn't stop the Germans even when I had them completely surrounded so I took a look at the settings didn't think to look before hand. Please tell me this is not the normal setup. Question is now I don't want to play anymore is that dishonourable?
[Image: 604d203f8eAm%20I%20a%20muppet.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2011, 05:32 AM,
RE: Help or as my daughter says (Dad your a Muppet)
Wow, I haven't delved into that type of thing, but if it does what I suspect there isn't much to take out of the game besides self flagellation. I would probably quit and ask to restart with it balanced.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
02-19-2011, 10:51 AM,
I agree, I wouldn't to play with those settings. Ask for the default settings and start anew or move on to someone who will.
02-19-2011, 12:52 PM,
Always check the initial settings in any game system before making your first move if you did not set up a game.

Some game systems will "carry over" settings from a person's last game, even if it was against the AI. Honest mistakes are easily corrected between opponents by making such a check before starting your first turn.

Anything other than an honest mistake is best found out before wasting hours of game play.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
02-19-2011, 01:37 PM,
Kevin,

Bail out now...asap...jump even w/o a parachute - it will be safer than to continue.

Mark