• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

General question and notice to opponents/team mates
02-18-2011, 10:42 PM,
RE: General question and notice to opponents/team mates
(02-18-2011, 04:41 PM)Larry Reese Wrote: Whoops... I misspoke. It was a battery of 105mm howitzers that I can tow with Kubelwagens. The game prevents the 150s from being loaded.

Another question: when forces are lost in a parachute drop (I'm assuming losses taken to landing in water, trees, built up terrain, and landing on enemy units) these do not seem to be tallied in the "strength" count, or the point totals for victory. Is this correct? Could this be fixed, if so?

The business venture is nothing special, it is an automotive group. Somewhat complex, but as it looks like it will be constituted it will be predominantly towing, repair, and sales. If I can find the land, I'd like to go into the used parts business (a family friend made millions at this, literally - spends his time on his yacht in the Bahamas and traveling Europer, India, Middle East, Russia, China, the Pacific, and collecting classic cars and remote controlled planes). Now, I don't expect to get rich, and there is risk in anything, but this gives me more time and flexibility to be with my family and my daughter. I've had some med issues in the past, and I'm not really interested in spending whatever time I have left working at a job that ties you down. Eventually, I'd like to basically make most of this business, if the deal goes through, absentee ownership (keep my hand in, but not have to be there everyday). Wish us luck.

LR

I'm with you on the time thing.........had a small discussion with my crew yesterday ...they were complaining about having to work extra time on weekends etc for groups that have nothing to do with the school...I told them don't do it........they said they couldn't refuse.......I said sure you can it works for me :-)

Good Luck Larry
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2011, 12:29 AM,
RE: General question and notice to opponents/team mates
Good luck! My brother-in-law was an auto parts manager for years, now works for the government doing the same thing, but without the stress.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply