• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

My First PBEM German Failure
02-15-2011, 03:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-15-2011, 03:39 AM by typhoon.)
My First PBEM German Failure
Hope this works just read the help guides on the wonderfull new things you can do at the Blitz and thought I would give it ago. First time ever done this sort of stuff so hope it works and I'm not left with egg on my face. Seemed the best way to show off this game was with a few images so here are four from my first PBEM as German. I've fallen short with all three fronts and the long Russian summer is about to end. Next turn the mud begins.
[Image: 9c16814d1eNorth.jpg]

In the North Lenningrad is close but not nearly close enough. The Finns wont be helping out the Germans with defence when the winter begins.
[Image: f8d3ae3101Centre1.jpg]

Had high hopes in the centre was at least hoping for Rzhev Vyazma as a defensive line. Two nice small pockets Moscow in site but again too far away and plenty of Russian defenders blocking the way
[Image: 9d30a3863bCentre2.jpg]

Another small pocket but no Tula for Gurderian this time
[Image: 3ce5339f31south.jpg]

The south was the biggest disaster Kiev fell but not easilly a real tough nut to crack.

Well hope the pictures are woth a thousand words really is a cracking game as deep as you like my downfall I think was lashing about with the panzers with no real plan in mind this game lets you play as detailled or as simple as you like lashing out with the Panzers is fun but your probably end up like me falling short :-) thanks for reading and thanks for allowing me to upload this stuff those help tutorials really are usefull. And no folks this is not against Marquo that one could yet be even worst
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2011, 04:19 AM,
RE: My First PBEM German Failure
Thanks Kevin!

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
02-15-2011, 09:01 AM,
I'm about to embark on a similar mission of futility ;-)
02-15-2011, 05:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-15-2011, 05:26 PM by typhoon.)
(02-15-2011, 09:01 AM)timmeh Wrote: I'm about to embark on a similar mission of futility ;-)

Welcome Timmeh and good luck. The new patch I think will certainly help the cause. Swamps no longer hold the fear they used to
02-16-2011, 03:18 AM,
Well done for trying out the new features at the Blitz, from the excellent images in this thread it looks like you had no problems at all. Big Grin