• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for a road to opponent
02-15-2011, 12:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-15-2011, 12:39 AM by raizer.)
Looking for a road to opponent
These are fun little scenarios-I can play either side in any of the road to lenningrad/moscow/kiev etc. Just make sure you have the latest patch that came out on 2-11-11

Let me know and lets go :smoke:

btw i kinda like the slitherine system. log on and when its your turn, your particular game will be highlighted in gold. No email necessary. We can pass mssgs either thru here or email. But having a server store all your games makes life very easy imo.
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2011, 10:39 PM,
RE: Looking for a road to opponent
(02-15-2011, 12:31 AM)raizer Wrote: These are fun little scenarios-I can play either side in any of the road to lenningrad/moscow/kiev etc. Just make sure you have the latest patch that came out on 2-11-11

Let me know and lets go :smoke:

btw i kinda like the slitherine system. log on and when its your turn, your particular game will be highlighted in gold. No email necessary. We can pass mssgs either thru here or email. But having a server store all your games makes life very easy imo.

Fire up any of the smaller ones and let me know when it is ready - I will try Slitherine if you like or regular PBEM - you know how to get in touch with me :-)
02-16-2011, 12:18 AM,
RE: Looking for a road to opponent
copy that ////I will get one going tomorrow and send you a note...