• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

User scenarios to add
02-14-2011, 05:05 PM,
User scenarios to add
If anyone has a user scenario to add, please contact me by PM or at rickbancroft AT q.com. We can add any scenario for reporting purposes but will only host the download if the creator of it agrees.

Thanks
Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2011, 12:48 AM,
RE: User scenarios to add
Just to get some talking going although to me not that important have you worked out the scoring on this games scenarios yet. I Imagine the 41GC is probably about as big an undertaking as the biggest of Panzer Campaigns but the Road to scenarios have a large variety as does starting the GC say in 44. Just curiosity as to how many points Marquo will come by when he thrashed my Germans :-). He's already doing some very impressive things
02-15-2011, 01:48 AM,
Already listed in the scenario listings Typhoon - go to G-4 - Scenarios - Grigsby Ops and you can view the scenarios and their values there. DS worked on the overall point structure for ROE 12 but the system had a hiccup and it lost everything after CM.

But basically, the biggest CG is an SM of 10 pts, with a decisive victory being worth 18 I think - all very similar to the PzC campaigns. And the road scenarios are mostly an SM of 2, so a win is 36 points. Total pts per scenario result are 20 times the SM, so a decisive loss is worth 2 pts and so losing the 1941 campaign is worth 20 pts.

Rick
02-15-2011, 02:00 AM,
Thanks Rick impressive stuff. One odity though two campaigns played already? although no players listed hell I'm knit picking but made up my mind was going to post more often this time round.
02-15-2011, 02:16 AM,
It is a site issue - Dog Soldier hopes it will go away but it may not. In testing it, test reports were filed and then deleted, which worked fine for the individuals tested, but it didn't remove the results from the scenarios! The hope is with real results they will go away, but I am thinking not unfortunately.

Rick
02-16-2011, 02:01 PM,
Never mind that fellow behind the curtain.

The magnificent, benevolent Wizard of Oz has heard and granted your request.

This site is like a mustang I once knew. It was hard to tell if I was riding him or he was riding me sometimes. Big GrinBig Grin

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
02-16-2011, 02:12 PM,
Thank you oh great and wise Oz. Now was it turn right 3 times, or was it left, to get home?
02-16-2011, 02:30 PM,
I got a Bear Hat. Who needs those sissy RUBY SLIPPERS anyway.

Now I have to go brush up on my balloon navigation skills....just in case.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp