• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Delayed return
02-13-2011, 10:12 AM,
Delayed return
To all Opps and Teammates. I will do my best to get to some of the turns when I can. Being diabetic, I've become a slow healer. I banged my legs about 6 months ago and they have not healed yet. The one on my lower left leg picked up an infection last week and by Thursday was so painful I could barely walk. Could not put any weight on it and was very painful even to a light touch. Ended up with wife taking me to ER at the VA hospital in Oklahoma City. I was admitted for a bit. Worst part right now besides the infection is after sitting or laying down, I try to stand up with a cane and the pain is really bad until it kind of gets broken in again. My only other alternative is standing but it only takes a few minutes of that before I am nearly doubled over because of my back. Right now, I would pay to be between a rock and a hard place, at least it would be softer. Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2011, 10:45 AM,
RE: Delayed return
Thanks for the heads up. You have more to worry about than our games. I'm not going anywhere, so take as long as you need. Hopefully, you'll get back on track soon!
02-13-2011, 07:07 PM,
Thanks for letting your opponents know about the delay and concentrate on getting better. ;)
02-14-2011, 02:59 AM,
Sad news, I hope you get better soon.

Bests
César.
02-14-2011, 05:54 AM,
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp