• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Courting the Three Sisters EF
02-10-2011, 11:21 AM,
Courting the Three Sisters EF
Hello All,

This is a fun little scenario with an interesting setting. It only has 8 reported matches. I have played it from each side and I find it to be very balanced and fun.

Both sides have options on how they wish to tackle this tricky scenario.

Give it a try, I think you will be entertained.

Thanx!

Hawk
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2011, 11:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-11-2011, 11:18 AM by Von Earlmann.)
RE: Courting the Three Sisters EF
(02-10-2011, 11:21 AM)Hawk Kriegsman Wrote: Hello All,

This is a fun little scenario with an interesting setting. It only has 8 reported matches. I have played it from each side and I find it to be very balanced and fun.

Both sides have options on how they wish to tackle this tricky scenario.

Give it a try, I think you will be entertained.

Thanx!

Hawk

I remember when Rico wrote this a few years ago..seems like it was for a tournament or something he was running.....got pretty good reviews as I recall.....I have never played it myself but he usually wrote pretty good stuff......of course I might be predjudiced cause I kinda liked the old boy.....after all he had a cartoon charachter named Earl :-)
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
02-11-2011, 08:27 PM,
Earl, you are correct. It was for a tournament. I remember it was exciting and fun to play. I miss Rico's tournaments and designs. He had a knack for both.

cheers

HSL
06-16-2011, 11:13 AM,
Thought I'd give this a try, but discovered there's one in the database with no download (Courting the Three Sisters). Discovered the download in Courting the "Three Sisters", with the quotations. Not sure why there are two.

Here's the link to the files: https://www.theblitz.club/scenarios/Camp...5&ladder=2

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
07-14-2011, 10:12 PM,
Hi All
Just finished playing this one
Ended up in a draw
Well worth your time to give it a go
Cam