• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

**Disaster at Dompaire WF
04-17-2011, 08:46 PM,
RE: **Disaster at Dompaire WF
The thread was never closed, some posters just needed to be reminded of ROE #20.

(04-17-2011, 12:19 PM)Cam Wrote: Okay to activate this thread again ?
Cam
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2012, 01:03 PM,
Hi All
Thought I would see if there was any action here on the scenario...... so far 155 downloads, 4 allied wins, 1 axis win, and 3 draws reported.
Feedback is welcomed if changes need to be made
A fun scenario !
Cam
07-25-2012, 05:37 AM,
I am going to look this one over. One thing that probably should be noted is that the game does not have "command rules" meaning that we can use our "satellite in the sky" and move the troops quickly to where threatened regions are located.

The real battle was first a test of the French to defeat the Panzer Brigade and second to hold off the second group of Germans that arrived. I would think that a simple house rule of "the two German groups cannot cooperate" and a general worsening of the German morale (VERY low) would suffice to help the Allied player have a balanced fight.

Question: in the ratings for this scenario I see: 50-40-10

Is this "Victory/Defeat/Draw?"
07-25-2012, 06:27 AM,
50-40-10

If I have it right the first side wins 50% of the time, the second side wins 40% of the time, and 10% were drawn.
But, it may be 40% draws and 10% losses for the second side.

cheers

HSL