• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Massive Assault Part 2
02-13-2011, 04:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-13-2011, 04:54 PM by Gila.)
RE: Massive Assault Part 2
I recall many years back when i played SPWAW there was and i think still is a club, SPWAW depot.
They had multi-player tournaments with maybe up to 20 or more per side, you could have just a platoon or less, and believe it or not, i remember one guy requesting just to be a sniper!
I don't know how well that worked out.
I never participated, was still green around the gills back then, i found WinSpWW2 and never went back.
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2011, 02:41 AM,
Still looking for Massive Assault Part 2 Game
Arr.. nobody wants to come out and play.. certainly won't be a game for the faint of heart.. but will be lots of fun..

I was looking at the map again, and using the advanced editor was quickly able to put together a smaller version (170 x 130) as opposed to the original 200 x 160.. what this new map does is move the river more towards the east and shortens the map a bit which brings the entire river inside the defender's deploy zone.. no freebie crossing area for the attacker..

so.. at the north 1/2 the defense has a substantial land area east of the river which shrinks to almost 0 in the south.. makes it inviting for the defense to take the penalty hit and destroy the south bridge.. which would force the attacker to cross w/o a bridge Eek or move north..

will upload this updated map later tonight..

Greybeard
02-25-2011, 12:58 PM,
I did not have time to read this thread but it sounds like challenge and I like challenges.
Count on me but please explain to me as is the case.
Greetings.
02-26-2011, 02:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-26-2011, 02:55 AM by spwaw.)
Any change to get on party?

I dont understand what kind battle is goig on but i am very interested been Germany or Finland opponent:)

spwaw Whip

Opps I play only Winsp not modern wars? This battle for Modern ?
Send this user an email
02-26-2011, 11:04 AM,
(02-26-2011, 02:52 AM)spwaw Wrote: Any change to get on party?

I dont understand what kind battle is goig on but i am very interested been Germany or Finland opponent:)

spwaw Whip

Opps I play only Winsp not modern wars? This battle for Modern ?

Plenty of time.. game can be for ww2 or mbt.. map works with either game

Greybeard
02-26-2011, 03:27 PM,
Ok. How i can start?
Send this user an email
02-26-2011, 04:06 PM,
(02-26-2011, 03:27 PM)spwaw Wrote: Ok. How i can start?

Hello Roman,

let's see if we can contact Gila.. he and Roman are also interested. perhaps we can set up a team game for 4 players.

send me an e-mail so I can have your e-mail address

[email protected]

Cheers!
02-28-2011, 02:14 AM,
Sended .
Send this user an email