• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

request for scenarios
01-10-2019, 12:08 AM,
Help  request for scenarios
hi,

i'm working from beta copies of PATF and ES squad battles games. i can't find my originals and not sure i want to
spend the money just now to replace as its been a while since i played them. i've patched them and they boot fine but they don't have all the scenarios and i'm not sure how complete the ones i have are since disk is dated 11/29/01.
i was on beta for both. 

Would someone be willing to send me the base scenarios for each game?

unrealdemand
yahoo

many thanks!
casebier
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2019, 03:51 AM,
RE: request for scenarios
Hi Randy,

I see you on the play test rolls for those two games, so I can help with that. I also see you in the HPS database for TOD, so if you drop me an email at [email protected] - I can get you migrated to the JTS version of those. Don't see a record for any other games though, so anything else I'll need to see a picture of the physical game...can migrate any Tiller game you have for free...

Regards,
Rich
01-11-2019, 04:14 PM,
RE: request for scenarios
(01-11-2019, 03:51 AM)rahamy Wrote: Hi Randy,

I see you on the play test rolls for those two games, so I can help with that. I also see you in the HPS database for TOD, so if you drop me an email at [email protected] - I can get you migrated to the JTS version of those. Don't see a record for any other games though, so anything else I'll need to see a picture of the physical game...can migrate any Tiller game you have for free...

Regards,
Rich

Rich,

i sent an email to support with photos attached of disks as requested. But just to be clear these are disks with JT's writing on them in black ink with date and title. I appreciate you taking the time to help. 

casebier