• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Need game suggestions
01-26-2011, 08:26 PM,
RE: Need game suggestions
Welcome indeed cheers

Where you from in Colorado? I lived in Colo. Spgs. for one year, as a high school exchange student. A long long time ago, though... Loved every second of it :)
Visit us at CSLegion.com
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2011, 08:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-26-2011, 08:44 PM by Vincent.)
I'm in the Denver area. It's a wonderful place to live. Sometimes the winters are rough although this one has been pretty mild. :)
(01-26-2011, 08:12 PM)Herr Straßen Läufer Wrote: Hi Vincent,

You don't go to sleep? Or, are you a very early riser? :eek1:
I know what time it is on the East Coast and Colorado is a bit behind my time.

Welcome to CS. Make sure you update your profile and join the CS ladder.
You may not have time for any other game once you have been bitten by the "bug". :smoke:

cheers

HSL

I am very much a night person and always have been. We are 2 hours behind the east coast.

Thanks again. Looking forward to playing and you're probably right about that bug. Big Grin cheers
01-27-2011, 07:35 AM,
(01-26-2011, 08:41 PM)Vincent Wrote: I'm in the Denver area. It's a wonderful place to live. Sometimes the winters are rough although this one has been pretty mild. :)

We are getting all of your snow on the East Coast. :conf:Whip

Years ago, I was at a business meeting in Denver. I asked the hotel waitress why the hotel had a giant igloo in their back patio. It was not an igloo. It was the water fountain that had frozen over in a huge dome shape. It was quite cool.
The taxi ride to the airport in a foot of new snow, that was added to the eighteen inches already on the ground, to take the last flight out of the airport, was not so cool.

I get up early and go to bed early. I thought all the old people do that. ;)

cheers

HSL
01-27-2011, 09:05 AM,
(01-27-2011, 07:35 AM)Herr Straßen Läufer Wrote: I get up early and go to bed early. I thought all the old people do that. ;)

cheers

HSL

It gets worse Ed. I get up late and go to bed early. And when I do go to bed I can't sleep. :conf:

Welcome to the Blitz, Vincent!

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
01-27-2011, 09:11 AM,
The east coast can have it all! I don't mind one bit.:happy:
Watch us get hit by a blizzard in March though :rolleyes:. The storms like to come dump on us at the last minute when everyone thinks it's over.:mad:

Even when I'm old I think I'll stay up late, that's just how my body works.

Thanks scud. So if anyone wants to show this newbie the ropes, I'm up for games!
01-28-2011, 09:32 AM,
If you are getting into WW2 I would slso suggest WIE by Decision games.

VE
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."