• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

TOURNAMENT STARTING!!!
01-18-2011, 02:44 PM,
RE: TOURNAMENT STARTING!!!
Hey, I'm an engineer.. ever hear of 'testing until destruction' ? I like to break things :)

Greybeard
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2011, 02:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-18-2011, 02:48 PM by shortreengage.)
I'm in!
01-18-2011, 09:01 PM,
5, I have to bow out. I don't have WW2 loaded and since I run Linux it is more then just a couple of mouse clicks to get a Windoze program to run. It took me months to get all my settings right for MBT. Right now I'm working on getting Medieval Total war to run. After that it's Man o' War. WW2 would be way down the list.
01-19-2011, 02:07 AM,
I'm in.
Vesku

[Image: Medals50_thumb8.gif]
01-19-2011, 02:33 AM,
Please count me in.....

No moaning guaranteed!

Alex
01-19-2011, 03:47 AM,
I`m in
01-19-2011, 01:40 PM,
if you still n eed players I'm interested.
01-20-2011, 05:15 AM,
(01-19-2011, 01:40 PM)jadpanther Wrote: if you still n eed players I'm interested.

Indeed we do...Players are still needed.

I count nine, thus far:

Roman - Greybeard - 2ndLt._Fjun - dark_wing - Panama - Shortreengage -Vesku - brm_3k - Jadpanther

If you are interested, let me know. Remember 50% of the original participants will be out in the first round...so, the commitment will be pretty low for half of ya' (one game) compared to most tournaments.

GUNSLNGR

"A man will be imprisoned in a room with a door that's unlocked and opens inwards; as long as it does not occur to him to pull rather than push."

01-20-2011, 05:42 AM,
Do you want to play this as a 'double elimination'?.. some of us might want to play more that one of these..

Greybeard
01-20-2011, 08:08 AM,
(01-20-2011, 05:42 AM)Greybeard Wrote: Do you want to play this as a 'double elimination'?.. some of us might want to play more that one of these..

Greybeard

Ha...then you better win the first one :grin2:

Truthfully, if guys really want we can make adjustments. A double elimination may be feasible if fewer guys are involved - if we have enough to do brackets, then it will have to be single elimination. At least this time.

The next one in MBT, should it occur, can be adjusted for multiple qualifiers. For this one, I really just wanted to keep it simple and stupid...like me.

Nick S.

GUNSLNGR

"A man will be imprisoned in a room with a door that's unlocked and opens inwards; as long as it does not occur to him to pull rather than push."