• Downloads

TOURNAMENT STARTING!!!
01-21-2011, 12:05 AM,
RE: TOURNAMENT STARTING!!!
I'll join.
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2011, 01:15 AM,
(01-21-2011, 12:05 AM)oldrocky Wrote: I'll join.

I also suggest, since it has recently become an issue at this Forum, that Arty also not be counted toward final score, or that there be limits. I'm not looking forward to another arty slugfest.
01-22-2011, 01:51 AM,
Hello Gunslinger,

umm.. I need to pull my participation in this.. facing some follow-up surgery possibly in about a month.. probably wouldn't be wise to get involved as there is likely to be a gap of several weeks before I can play SP again..

NUTS!!

Greybeard
01-23-2011, 04:00 AM,
(01-22-2011, 01:51 AM)Greybeard Wrote: Hello Gunslinger,

umm.. I need to pull my participation in this.. facing some follow-up surgery possibly in about a month.. probably wouldn't be wise to get involved as there is likely to be a gap of several weeks before I can play SP again..

NUTS!!

Greybeard

Sorry to hear that GB - I hope all goes very well...heal quickly!

GUNSLNGR

"A man will be imprisoned in a room with a door that's unlocked and opens inwards; as long as it does not occur to him to pull rather than push."

01-31-2011, 01:43 AM,
Any chance of letting us know the exact start date so I can start looking though the OOBs?
01-31-2011, 01:58 AM,
(01-31-2011, 01:43 AM)keepitloki Wrote: Any chance of letting us know the exact start date so I can start looking though the OOBs?

I'm closing it out today. Projected start date of Feb. 1st. I'll get out the Round One opponent and set-up settings today or tomorrow.

GUNSLNGR

"A man will be imprisoned in a room with a door that's unlocked and opens inwards; as long as it does not occur to him to pull rather than push."