• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Moscow update
01-14-2011, 04:07 AM,
Moscow update
If anyone has the latest update they could post or email me as the HPS site is down that would be appreciated

Mike
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2011, 05:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-14-2011, 05:08 AM by Compass Rose.)
RE: Moscow update
(01-14-2011, 04:07 AM)Mike Bowen Wrote: If anyone has the latest update they could post or email me as the HPS site is down that would be appreciated

Mike

Sorry, I am unable to post the updates here since they would not load up for an attachment however, I do have what you need loaded up under "View My Files" located within my profile.

Let me know when you get them, so they can be deleted.
01-14-2011, 07:09 AM,
(01-14-2011, 05:06 AM)Checkmate King 2 Wrote: Sorry, I am unable to post the updates here since they would not load up for an attachment however, I do have what you need loaded up under "View My Files" located within my profile.

Let me know when you get them, so they can be deleted.
I just tried to access the files and it says the folder is empty, this may not be your fault as i suspect the "view my files" feature may have a bug that i have asked the webmaster to look at.

To get round this i am just about to PM Mikes Email to you so you can send the files direct. ;)
01-14-2011, 08:00 AM,
Ok, thanks Foul, I just emailed the files to him.
01-14-2011, 06:14 PM,
Thanks

Just for info for anyone with Windows 7 it blocks files it does not like and it does not like these. So anyone sending files like that needs to Zip them idealy.

Thanks to all who responded reinforces my view as to what a great place the Blitz is

Mike