• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Concerning Digital Download....
12-27-2010, 06:16 AM,
Concerning Digital Download....
When games were put out, they were 40 bucks and then go to 50 after about a month or so. Since there is no hassle with packaging and mailing and stuff, will the price of the games stay at 40 bucks now?
Quote this message in a reply
12-27-2010, 09:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-27-2010, 09:39 AM by Gasbag.)
RE: Concerning Digital Download....
(12-27-2010, 06:16 AM)Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote: When games were put out, they were 40 bucks and then go to 50 after about a month or so. Since there is no hassle with packaging and mailing and stuff, will the price of the games stay at 40 bucks now?

It would be nice if that was to happen but I wouldn't count on it...
.."A critical oversight that has led to yet another mouthful of poo." . Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe
12-27-2010, 10:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-27-2010, 10:38 AM by -72-.)
Fwiw- I sent a link to the thread over to the company so hopefully there'll be an official answer for you.

I did not get the sense that the price point as given was an introductory price, but then again I never asked that one; there isn't anything on the site saying anything about introductory price... so it will be good to know.
Bydand
Send this user an email
12-27-2010, 10:57 AM,
Yes, the price is $40 and will stay that way for the duration - through JTS. Then you have no shipping and handling cost, so over all a decent drop in price overall.