• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Total War series ladder
12-23-2010, 07:12 AM,
Total War series ladder
I am trying to get a sense whether players would be interested in a TOTAL WAR series of games ladder. Please let me know if this sort of thing interests you at all.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply
12-23-2010, 06:05 PM,
RE: Total War series ladder
Well, I have been a fan of the Total War series since its first release. I do find that I lose my interest for it fast with the latest releases when playing the AI. So I am quite interested to try multiplayer and will support this initiative.
My dear Excellency! I have not gone to war to collect cheese and eggs, but for another purpose.
12-24-2010, 12:01 AM,
Being a fan of most of JT games, yes I would be interested. I have been looking whether the game was supported here on the Blitz, but couldn't find it anywhere and now I know why. I think it is a worthy contender for inclusion here on some ladder or other. I am sure as the series grows its popularity will grow.

I am hoping there will be a new release soon of an Eastern Front game in the series. This I believe is sadly lacking at the moment and I am sure that will liven up this series of games and generate a lot more interest in them.:rolleyes:

Cheers,cheers
Gordon
12-24-2010, 12:58 AM,
Gordon, I believe the question was in regards to the strategy/real time game series Total War, such as Rome: Total War, rather than John Tiller's Total War in Europe series which I think you meant. The JT Total War in Europe Series is a part of this ladder, with both games currently released showing up as a part of the HPS Operational Campaigns ladder.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
12-24-2010, 03:30 AM,
Thanks for the clarification Ricky there's that many games and abbreviations out there now, it gets a little confusing for an old un like me.
It's good to know JT's game, which indeed I was referring to is part of this ladder and I guess I didn't look hard enough dah!:(

Cheers,
Gordoncheers
12-24-2010, 04:14 AM,
I was potentially thrown by it too, but there was a post in the club officer area on it that explained the games in the series so I knew the series from that. Happy Gaming.

Regards
Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
12-24-2010, 09:31 PM,
I will be happy to crush some tiny roman soldiers with my big fat elephants :-)

If you make a total war ladder i will be the first on it.