• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Art for Map objectives
12-12-2010, 04:23 AM,
Art for Map objectives
I seem to recall seeing an art mod for the Modern Campaign games that added the flag of the army that owned it to the objective symbol on the map (rather than the objective symbol just changing color when captured).

Am I imagining this or can someone direct me to this mod?

Thanks.
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2010, 06:44 AM,
RE: Art for Map objectives
(12-12-2010, 04:23 AM)tbridges Wrote: I seem to recall seeing an art mod for the Modern Campaign games that added the flag of the army that owned it to the objective symbol on the map (rather than the objective symbol just changing color when captured).

Am I imagining this or can someone direct me to this mod?

Thanks.

There are probably others- however I know Jison's MapMod for the MC series uses flags for the objective hexes. However if all you were looking for was a mod that only added flags it would probably be another one.

Mapmod.hist-sdc.com/modern.htm - however, he doesn't have any screenshots of them posted.
Bydand
Send this user an email
12-12-2010, 08:46 AM,
RE: Art for Map objectives
[/quote]

There are probably others- however I know Jison's MapMod for the MC series uses flags for the objective hexes. However if all you were looking for was a mod that only added flags it would probably be another one.

Mapmod.hist-sdc.com/modern.htm - however, he doesn't have any screenshots of them posted.
[/quote]

Ahh...there they are! Thank you very much.