• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Seeking opinions
12-13-2010, 01:52 PM,
RE: Seeking opinions
Ok, I have set up a battle using the Tournament Option and I'm ready to experiment with it. All I need now are a couple of volunteers/guinea pig And we will see how it flies.
Machean, find yourself and opponent and I'll send you the files.
I'm gonna start a post for co-ordination purposes.
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2010, 07:58 AM,
(12-11-2010, 10:31 AM)Walrus Wrote: I might have the time to help with a trial on that. I have CD version.
Let me know when it's happening.

Ok, I have built the battle and sent it to a pair of testers. Walrus, I think Greybeard is ready to go, maybe. I sent him an E-mail. Why don't you two decide who is player 1 and who is player 2.
I set it up as a battle between the Soviets and NATO in mid '75. Soviet "B" echelon trying to exploit a gap in the NATO front. A lonely W. German infantry company is trying to hold 6 Km's of front against a Soviet Motor rifle Battalion with reinforcements.
Help just arrived in the form of a German MTW Company and a mobile Anti-Tank company. A US cavalry squadron is not far behind.
Not really a meeting engagement or a delay, more of a fighting withdrawal. The Soviets have the initiative and more combat power. NATO has space and lots of ATGM's.
If you guys want to play, let me know who is player 1 (Soviets, if I did the set up right) and I'll send them the file set and player 2 the password.
12-16-2010, 09:52 AM,
Hi Guys

I am happy to be either side...make me P1 I guess.

I assume we are using the Tourney save slots...therefore I have all free.

Send the file to [email protected]

Cheers
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?