• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Opponent wanted
11-06-2010, 05:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-06-2010, 11:53 PM by Arkan.)
Opponent wanted
Hi all,

I'm searching an opponent for Danube front, Kursk or Budapest.
I'm new on the ladder but i play thoose games for long with the AI or with friends in HTH.
I'm searching a small or a medium scenario, if the game is going well maybe we will try a big scenario later.
I can send several turns per day (depending of the size of scenario) almost every day.

If you are interested contact me at [email protected]
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2010, 07:11 PM,
RE: Opponent wanted
Welcome Arkan,

I think it is always best to play a small/medium scenario first just to get you into the swing of PBEM games before committing to a large scenario or campaign. ;)

Good luck finding an opponent.
11-13-2010, 08:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-15-2010, 07:11 AM by Arkan.)
I'm still searching new opponents.

Danube Front
North German Plain
Budapest
Middle East
France 40
Kursk

small or medium size scenario first, then mayube something bigger. I can send 1 turn per day and sometimes more.
If you are interested contact me at [email protected]
11-15-2010, 02:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-15-2010, 02:15 AM by JDR Dragoon.)
Bon

J´voudrais:

850610_08a: Ardennes of the 80s? (HTH)
Southwest Germany, June 10th 1985: The area of operations in Bavaria is similar to the Ardennes, in so far as the Bayerischer and Bohmer Walds have the same terrain. NATO planners were mostly of the opinion that an attack here was very unlikely because of that terrain. The situation of a surprise attack is also similar, but there are differences too, the major ones being the density of forces and air neutrality, particularly the use of helicopters. In this scenario, the 4th CSLA is tasked with moving through this country with the object of crossing the Danube and moving rapidly west. To win here, using surprise, they must move fast to exploit the situation before NATO can bring reserves to counter this attack. NATO forces start with a lot of Fixed units and must use their assets wisely until reinforcements arrive. [Size, medium] Designer Note: This scenario has been optimized for HTH play.

Salut!
Send this user an email