• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Achtung!
10-30-2010, 05:31 AM,
Achtung!
Ooops, I completely forgot to announce it yesterday ( Yeah, thats me! ) but I have an update ready for MapMod!

http://www.hist-sdc.com/MapMod/index.htm

Jison
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
10-30-2010, 06:04 AM,
RE: Achtung!
More great work, keep it coming! :bow:

Congrat's on your anniversary, i am glad the move to the SDC worked out for you (thanks to Steve for helping out) as at one time we thought you were going to give up making more Mods! :eek1:
10-30-2010, 06:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-30-2010, 06:10 AM by Gasbag.)
Thanks Jison for your ongoing efforts to make PzC/MC games more enjoyable.

P.S. Congrats on your 1st anniversary at the SDC...:thumbs_up:
.."A critical oversight that has led to yet another mouthful of poo." . Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe
10-30-2010, 06:22 AM,
Yes, thanks Jison for the "anniversary present" ! Toast
10-30-2010, 06:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-30-2010, 06:35 AM by Volcano Man.)
Looking great! The 2D zoom out map looks awesome of course. :)
Send this user an email
10-30-2010, 07:18 AM,
Amazing work! Thank you.
10-30-2010, 08:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-30-2010, 09:05 AM by cmurphy625.)
Are all the games updated? I didn't' see a new date on there.. I own, Stalingrad and Bulge, I think last downloads I did were August..
Nevermind.. downloaded and Wow.. now 2d Zoomed out looks great!!!.. Outstanding work!
10-30-2010, 10:50 PM,
Hey Jison...great work, can't play without it!

Is the 2D zoom out map available for the Modern Campaign series?

Is a greater (larger) level of zoom-in possible?

Tom
10-31-2010, 12:18 AM,
Glad you people find it useful. I tried my best to make it as useful and readable for the player as possible, but you can only do so much when things are so tiny as they are on this scale. I deliberately left out improved positions, trenches, bunkers and pillboxes from the level to avoid unnecessary cluttering, but kept everything that can have an impact on troop movement, such as minefields, obstacles and congestion. Supply sources and victory locations are also there of course, since they are so vital... Now, I dont know if these decisions of mine are generally agreed upon by you guys, but it's a start anyway... :)

(10-30-2010, 10:50 PM)tbridges Wrote: Hey Jison...great work, can't play without it!

Is the 2D zoom out map available for the Modern Campaign series?

Is a greater (larger) level of zoom-in possible?

Tom

Sorry Tom, no zoom-out for Modern Campaigns yet... And for your second question: It is not possible for me do make such a level. If you want to get closer, your only option is to switch to the 3D level.

Jison
Send this user an email
10-31-2010, 12:34 AM,
Let me add my thanks again for your latest update, beautiful work you're doing for us!