• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Supply Question
10-27-2010, 04:33 PM,
RE: Supply Question
Uhm.... I meant PzMkI, but the PzJag-1 will do the job also. It depends on what one has available in the scenario forces. I was speaking in most general terms for PzC desert warfare.

The PzMK1 can make assaults from a good distance on Allied AC an light units that are disrupted by other means due to their high MP allowance.

The PzJag-1 can move in to take a strong hard attack shot then move out of sight to avoid Allied artillery or air strikes when used as a rear security unit. I think the PzJag-1 is better off hunting Allied tanks at the front, but will do in a pinch if needed in the rear.

The basic strategy is sound. Disrupt Allied intruders going after your supply lines with minimal forces, then follow up with a hunter killer unit or stack that is built to assault the Allied units raiding your rear. The Axis recon are vital to determine what the Allied player has committed to harass the Axis supply lines (points, depots, trucks). The Axis player then has to determine what is the minimal force to detach from the front to neutralize the threat to his supplies. In some cases the Axis may only need to block the Allies from doing serious harm rather than destroy the Allied intruders. Depends on the game clock, or what is going on at the front.

Remember the cardinal rules of PzC.
1. Surround the enemy but do get your own troops surrounded.
2. Always maintain a reserve.
3. If you do #2 then you can do #3 which is always be flexible to a changing situation.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
Quote this message in a reply