• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The Pacific War Expansion Pack A
10-20-2010, 03:09 AM,
The Pacific War Expansion Pack A
Gents,

Squad Battles Scenario Designer Joao Lima brings us the first new set of scenarios for Pacific War in a long, long, LONG time. His PW Expansion Pack A contains 5 brand new tactical challenges to the table. Light Tanks-Heavy Battles, The Rescue, At the Edge of the World, The Squeeze and From the Jungle to the City.

I play-tested three of these scenarios with Joao (my first Pacific War game play ever, can you believe it?) and can attest that its fantastic work that you’ll truly enjoy. Go get them at TFE4.
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
Quote this message in a reply
10-20-2010, 03:39 AM,
RE: The Pacific War Expansion Pack A
(10-20-2010, 03:09 AM)TheBigRedOne Wrote: Gents,

Squad Battles Scenario Designer Joao Lima brings us the first new set of scenarios for Pacific War in a long, long, LONG time. His PW Expansion Pack A contains 5 brand new tactical challenges to the table. Light Tanks-Heavy Battles, The Rescue, At the Edge of the World, The Squeeze and From the Jungle to the City.

I play-tested three of these scenarios with Joao (my first Pacific War game play ever, can you believe it?) and can attest that its fantastic work that you’ll truly enjoy. Go get them at TFE4.

Super Good news; thanks!

It looks like you are working the guys over, pretty good lately! Whip
10-21-2010, 02:07 PM,
Kevin (Tallin) and I have just about finished the 1st of these scenarios are they added to the DB yet.
10-21-2010, 10:47 PM,
Haven't gotten to it at this point, Dennis. On my long 'to do' list....
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
10-22-2010, 01:52 AM,
Hi Alan I just added the Expo Scenarios to the Database.