• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

** Bitter Kuuterselka
10-12-2010, 10:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-12-2010, 11:00 PM by Crossroads.)
RE: ** Bitter Kuuterselka
(10-12-2010, 08:42 AM)K K Rossokolski Wrote: ...I did not download the new StuG BMPs. Does this mean my Stugs will get stuck in the woods?

LOL. Yes Rod, I am afraid that is exactly what will happen... Watch out, stay on those roads !!! :smoke:
(10-12-2010, 10:19 AM)Tide1 Wrote: I just completed it playing the Russian against the AI....Damn fine scenario. It would be great playing against someone.

Thanks, I am glad to hear you enjoyed it cheers

Yes, the scenario should work against AI playing the Finns. AI might not be optimal for counter attacks and reinforcements though, it should be so much more fun against a human opponent...

Against Huib, who is a very good player, and myself as a Russian, over and over again I was just thinking:

Sheesh, where did those guys come from? Isn't it me who should have the advantage here !!! Look, I have tanks, stay out !!! Whip :hissy:

I nearly surrendered with some four turns remaining on the clock. With some quite lucky dice during the last two turns, ended up with 1200 points instead and was very happy to declare it a draw :)
Visit us at CSLegion.com
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2010, 06:58 AM,
(10-12-2010, 10:19 AM)Tide1 Wrote: I just completed it playing the Russian against the AI....Damn fine scenario. It would be great playing against someone.
I'll play you, mate...choose a side.
10-13-2010, 10:42 AM,
Rod I sent you a file Big Grin

Gary
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman