• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Ladder Activity Sep 10
10-05-2010, 07:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-05-2010, 07:10 AM by TheBigRedOne.)
Ladder Activity Sep 10
Sorry for the delay. Life's kicking me in the ass right now.

I counted ~66 games for last month (hard to get an accurate read when you have to go back 45 days, then try to winnow out the Oct and Aug games...)

Dennis is single single handedly making Tour of Duty cool to play again. I think that's the most games registered on TOD in my time here. ES actually beat out RV last month as well.

WW 1
VN 1
TOD 13
SAW 2
RV 19
PF 2
PW 2
KW 1
ES 22
DBP 2
AoTR 1

Top Players

Landser34 31
tallin 11
GrayTalon 10
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2010, 10:40 AM,
RE: Ladder Activity Sep 10
Thanks for the stats

Just wondering does the new site have same feature as old one which use to have a section in HQ command area showing how many games of sqb had been played and indivdual game breakdown
244 games with legend that is Richie61
10-06-2010, 09:17 AM,
Nice to see a new member getting up on the board like that, and Dennis is making every game cool to play again I think. I'm going to check the last 30 days of the OpC ladder, I bet he's doing the same thing there. ;)

I'm a hussar, I'm a Hun,  I'm a wretched Englishman
Routing Bonaparte at Waterloo
I'm a dragoon on a dun, I'm a Cossack on the run
I'm a horse soldier, timeless, through and through

Corb Lund - Horse Soldier, Horse Soldier

10-06-2010, 10:43 AM,
Wow, can't believe I made it on the board. I have been having a blast playing against Dennis and also Arnold75. If anyone else is looking for a game, I am willing to take on two more, so send me a game. Either ES or ToD.
10-06-2010, 11:29 AM,
@GrayTalon, It's all fair game. I also was also part of the list during my very first month of play. But that Landser guy can really play a lot of games.
Send this user an email