• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

stack selection ?
10-05-2010, 08:31 AM,
RE: stack selection ?
I've had problems too, moving the wrong unit, changing mode of the wrong unit etc. It usually happens in the big scenarios where you have lots of units and turns take a while as it is.
Maybe it would be better for the progrm to de-select all units in the hex once you moved them within the stack.
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2010, 08:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-05-2010, 08:36 AM by Philippe.)
Just for the record, I have never actually done what is being described here.

But I've come close many, many times.

I find it really annoying that another unit that you may not even be interested in can end up getting selected when you move a selected unit to the top of the stack.

I really wish that the unit that you move up or down would stay selected, and that nothing else would get selected in its stead (unless you actually go out of your way to tell the program to select something).

I guess what we're saying is that the default selection behavior is a bit off.
History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.
10-06-2010, 07:08 AM,
(10-05-2010, 08:35 AM)Philippe Wrote: I really wish that the unit that you move up or down would stay selected, and that nothing else would get selected in its stead (unless you actually go out of your way to tell the program to select something).

Me, too.

But until that day, I will de-click and re-click, just to make sure. :-D